Washington Criminal Trial Lawyer
If you or a loved one faces felony charges, whether in state or federal court, you want an experienced attorney to protect your rights. The criminal justice system can be imposing and confusing, with its own set of rules and a unique language. You want an attorney who will aggressively fight to protect your constitutional rights, making certain that police and prosecutors don't railroad you to a conviction.
At the Law Office of Mark D. Mestel, I have fought hard for criminal defendants in King County, Snohomish County and Skagit County for more than 32 years. I built my reputation as a trial lawyer, always willing to take the most difficult and high-profile cases. Since 1977, I have personally handled hundreds of felony cases. Though I will consider a plea bargain if it's clearly in your best interests, my preference is always to take your case before a judge and jury, so that you have the consideration of your peers.
I provide a free initial consultation in all criminal cases. Contact my office or call me at 425-374-1935 (toll free at 866-493-2417) for more information.
I focus my practice entirely on criminal defense, with an emphasis on the more difficult and challenging cases. In some instances, I have been responsible for making arguments that led to changes in criminal law or procedure. Because of my strong reputation with other attorneys, many of my new cases come to me as referrals.
I concentrate my criminal defense practice on many of the most challenging and serious crimes, including:
- Sex offenses: I represent people charged with sexual assaults against adults and minors, child pornography, solicitation of a minor and other sex crimes.
- Drug crimes: I defend individuals charged with possession, trafficking and manufacturing, involving a wide range of controlled substances, from marijuana and cocaine to methamphetamines and prescription drugs.
- Financial crimes: I fight for people charged with fraud, embezzlement, identity theft, forgery, and money laundering, as well as forgery and involvement in Ponzi schemes.
- Federal offenses: I protect the rights of people charged with violating federal laws, including cases involving federal drug crimes or financial crimes.
- Homicide crimes: I defend people charged with homicide, from manslaughter or vehicular homicide to murder.
Contact the Law Office of Mark D. Mestel
To schedule a free initial consultation with an experienced Everett criminal defense attorney, contact me or call me at 425-374-1935 (toll free at 866-493-2417). Jail or detention visits can be arranged, if necessary.